Why Your Auto Repair Shop Needs a Service Advisor
SERVICE ADVISOR PRO
Australia & New Zealand Tour 2020
Join Rachael Sheldrick – The Workshop Whisperer for this industry-leading Service Advisor Training Program!
Adelaide – 7th & 8th February 2020
Melbourne – 20th & 21st March 2020
Auckland – 17th & 18th April 2020
Perth – 1st & 2nd May 2020
Townsville – 12th & 13th June 2020
If you are still wondering what it takes to make a profit on EVERY job you do, while ensuring top notch customer service delivery, and having everyone leave on time each day, chances are you haven’t yet mastered or even implemented the role of professional service advisor into your auto repair business yet.
Stop doing things the hard way by either doing all the service advising yourself as well as trying to work on the tools, or paying a receptionist to sell things they simply don’t have the skills to sell.
Join like minded auto repair shop owners from across Australia and New Zealand as the industry expert Rachael Sheldrick shares with you the strategies, techniques, and must haves your service advisor needs to ensure your business starts providing you with the rewards you deserve.
Here is are the minimum inclusions of your two day Service Advisor Pro by Workshop Whisperer™ training.
Day 1: For Auto Repair Shop Owners 9am – 5pm
What you will learn:
- Finally learn how your auto repair business could be performing better, by understanding the correlation between your mechanic specific metrics and your financials so you can improve your average sale, gross, and net profit
- What numbers and financial results to share with your team in order to achieve their full buy in to grow your business
- How to stop struggling with the designated roles inside your business, and being caught between being a technician who is productive, and in the office trying to quote work and speak with customers.
- How to stop filling your workshop to the point of bursting each day, destroying your chances of getting further ahead
- What the service advisor role entails, including full position description with roles and responsibilities
- What makes a great service advisor, and how to set them up for success
- How to remunerate your Service Advisor
Day 2: For Auto Repair Shop Owners and Service Advisors/Potential Service Advisors
9am – 4pm
- Understand your role, responsibilities, and your owners expectations
- The mechanic specific metrics (KPI’s) that every service advisor must focus on and be fluent in
- What conversations you should be having with your owner/supervisor regarding your role to drive profitability
- What “tools” every service advisor must have in their service advisor “tool box”
- Selling skills for success -through role play and set exercises, you’ll learn the difference between ethical up-selling and a pushy salesperson, and why there is no place for fear in sales.
Both days will involve group interaction and participation in order to put the learning into action to help form new and successful habits.
All Participants will receive their own copy of all learning materials for each day they attend.
Investment: $1997 per business for up to 2 people, Incl GST . Billed to Capricorn over two months in AUD or NZD. Credit Card billed FULL in AUD. Additional team members billed at $997 each incl GST.
2 full days of learning, all working materials and a Workshop Whisperer Happy Hour with drinks and nibbles on the Friday of your event. Please note that catering is not included but there will be ample food options within and surrounding the event venue for you to eat at your own leisure and bringing along snacks for during the day is advised. Additional attendees will be $997 per person.
WHAT TO BRING
A pen and your favourite note taking materials, smart casual clothing and an open mind and eager attitude to learn news ways of doing things in your workshop.
Register Below Now to Secure Your Seats For This Industry Leading Service Advisor Training.
MELBOURNE – 20th & 21st March 2020
Crown Towers Melbourne, 8 Whiteman Street,
AUCKLAND – 17th & 18th April 2020
Novotel Auckland Airport, Auckland Airport International Terminal, Ray Emery Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
PERTH – 1st & 2nd May 2020
Crown Towers Perth, Great Eastern Highway
Burswood, Perth WA 6100
TOWNSVILLE – 12th & 13th June 2020
The Ville Resort Casino, Sir Leslie Theiss Drive,
Townsville QLD 4810