WANT YOUR BUSINESS IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF AUTO REPAIR SHOPS ACROSS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND?
Become a Workshop Whisperer event Sponsor
WHY PARTNER WITH THE WORKSHOP WHISPERER?
Through sharing her workshop success techniques with auto-repair shop owners, Rachael meets and gets to know hundreds of business owners each year. Through hosting live events, educational webinars, leadership retreats, annual conferences and speaking on the stages of the aftermarkets largest events, Rachael builds trust and recognition within the industry. This opens up the doorway for The Workshop Whisperer sponsors to gain access to and be promoted within a community of mechanics eager to grow their business by taking advice on all areas of the business, including who they utilise as their preferred suppliers of products and services across the board.
As a Workshop Whisperer sponsor, your brand will take a front seat position on the drive towards transforming the businesses of automotive specialists in Australia and New Zealand. Read on to find out how.
WHAT DOES 2019/2020 LOOK LIKE FOR THE WORKSHOP WHISPERER?
Rachael and her team like to work hard and smart so they can play hard too. With calendars full of events, coaching calls, workshop visits, strategic planning sessions and more, The Workshop Whisperer is on the front line when it comes to the success of auto-repair workshops around Australia and New Zealand.
As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to partner with Rachael Sheldrick and in turn feature heavily within all of the Workshop Whisperer marketing, events, campaigns and webinars. The 2019 calendar is filling up fast with educational, motivational and strategic content and activity that is being shared across multiple platforms and within multiple communities.
As as sponsor you will be featured across the following platforms:
- 4 webinars running daily – that’s 1460 webinars that your brand could feature in!
- Australian Tour – 4 evening events in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth with an average of 30 business units in the room per city.
- Ultimate Business Overhaul, Brisbane – 2 days of business transformation for 10 to 30 business units in sunny Queensland.
- Ultimate Business Overhaul, Auckland – we cross the ditch and deliver business transformation to 10 to 30 business owners in New Zealand!
- The Annual Workshop Whisperer Conference – 3 days of education and fun on Hamilton Island for 50 + auto-repair workshop owners.
- 3,000 active Facebook followers.
- 1 Facebook Live run weekly that reaches an average of 3000 Facebook users.
- Daily Facebook posts that reach on average 1,000 Facebook users.
- Public Facebook group of 400 auto-repair business owners.
- Private Facebook group of 200 active Workshop Whisperer clients.
And all of that is just for what is locked in for 2019/20. Imagine what other opportunities could be in store!